Information We Collect
We (or third parties working on our behalf) may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or order from us.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They’re widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You can find out more information about cookies, including about how to delete them, on the websites AboutCookies or AllAboutCookies.
How We Use Your Data
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Internal record keeping
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of previous interest shown by you. We may use your data to provide you with information about our services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.